HAULIN' on a Budget |Spring Makeup Haul 🌸💰

HAULIN' on a Budget |Spring Makeup Haul 🌸💰 Aloha MoonTribe… here are some products I found within the months of March and April that are super affordable considering I'm still trying to be mindful of a set budget. Sometimes it's difficult to reign in the habit of wanting to buy brand name, or more pricey, or new release items.. but if you're someone like me who is trying to save or budget their money while still wanting to be able to expand your collection of makeup and skincare, then you may enjoy my Spring Makeup Haul video. HAULING on a budget at affordable stores like TJMaxx, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS can yield surprising finds!
Love,Light, and ALWAYS Aloha!
🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸
Follow me on IG:
BEAUTY: @moonempressbeauty
PERSONAL: @moonempress87

Makeup Haul 2019,April Makeup Haul,affordable makeup,affordable makeup haul,makeup haul,spring makeup haul,makeup on a budget,beauty on a budget,affordable makeup finds,

Comments