BUILD YOUR BOOTY & TIGHT LEGS! Getting Back In My Groove

BUILD YOUR BOOTY & TIGHT LEGS! Getting Back In My Groove Hi beautiful friend!!! Wow oh wow... It has been sometime since I've hit the weights and boy did I miss it! I pushed through my first workout since my breast explant surgery! I felt AMAZING training again and taking almost 2 months off (7 weeks) was needed for my body to recover! I am still in the recovery stage, but feeling better each day!

I wanted to bring you guys a glute workout because its been awhile since I've posted one and hit the gym! I hope you enjoy and let me know if you test out any of these exercises!

WARNING: I GIVE A MINI TALK/UPDATE BEFORE WORKING OUT SO SKIP TO 10 MIN IN IF YOU WANT TO PASS BY ME CHATTING LOL, BUT DON'T BECAUSE YOU GET TO MEET SOMEONE IN THIS VIDEO HAHAHA

PS... since I haven't worked out, I was SO sore for like 3 days after this hahahah - I didn't do super heavy movements because I have lost some strength since being out of the gym, so adjust the weight or add / drop weight to your liking!

LOVE YOU ALL!
CK

PSS... Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you like what you see and for more fun with me!

WOKROUT AND OUTFIT DETAILS BELOW!


WORKOUT SETS & REPS:
4 sets of all, 12-15 reps each. NO SUPER-SETTING, do one at a time!

1- split lunge
2- dumbbell deadlift with back foot elevated
3- banded wide stance weighted squat. Can do with a kettle bell or dumbbell either holding up my chest or down below
4- glute kick back on lying hamstring curl machine
5- side lateral glute kick out on machine
-
FINISHING OFF BANDED WORK! HIGH VOLUME BURN OUT!
3 sets , 20-25 reps each SUPER SET ALL

1- banded elevated hip thrust with dumbbell or barbell.
2- single leg hip thrust
3- banded pulse kick backs, band around ankles for more tension
3- reverse banded frog pumps

ENTIRE OUTFIT + BAND IS GYMSHARK, SHOP DIRECTLY THOUGH MY LINK BELOW!



XOXOXO

bootytraining,bootybuilding,fitness,courtneyking,buildabooty,breastexplant,bii,breastimplantillness,training,gymshark,gymsharkwomen,peach,shape,tone,healthyeating,workout,ifbbbikinipro,msbikiniolympia,ifbb,toneyourlegs,toneyourpeach,bodybuilding,ckfit,ck,courtney,glutes,glutetraining,happy,excited,laughing,holistic,gym,motivation,fitfam,shapeyourlegs,buildabutt,buildingyourbooty,

Comments