KISS OR GRAB💋🍑 | Public Interview | Rock,Paper,Scissors EDITION

KISS OR GRAB💋🍑 | Public Interview | Rock,Paper,Scissors EDITION I went around the mall asking girls if they'll kiss or slap me...but the catch is if they said slap,then we'd play rock,paper,scissor...if they win then they'd get to slap me,but if I win i get to grab their ass.

WATCH THE FULL VID!!!!

Make sure you like and subscribe and comment below your favorite part!!!

Make sure you go follow me on the gram @plugking_yt
Make sure to go add my Snapchat @plugkiingyt

Edit Credit : x.kay1a

Rock,Paper,Scissors,Public Interview,PluG KinG,Kiss Or Grab

#Trending #KissOrGrab #PluGKinG

Family Friendly,

*I do not take any ownership of music displayed in this video. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s).Used under fair use policy. * Music used for entertainment purposes only.

public interview,kiss or slap,kiss or grab,rock,paper,scissors,kiss,slap,grab,grab or smash,grab or kiss at the mall,public,miamithekid,rock paper scissors,rock paper scissors for a kiss,rate me 1-10,#kissordiss,#familyfriendly,#callofkid,#summeredition,twerk or grab,for a kiss,marry smash or kill,rate me 1-10 public,freaky dares,kiss or grab public interview,kissing prank,rock paper scissors challenge,kiss or slap prank,plug king,slap or kiss,#miamithekid,

Comments