How to Fly in Comfort and Style | A Practical Travel Outfit for Men

How to Fly in Comfort and Style | A Practical Travel Outfit for Men Big thanks to Everlane for sponsoring this video! I'm a big fan of Everlane and highly recommend checking out their new collection for men called Uniform:



Wondering what to wear to the airport? You're in the right place. I'm not going to tell you to wear a suit and tie to try and get a free upgrade to first class. These formal travel outfits aren't comfortable and don't lead to free upgrades!

Instead, I'll show you my simple, comfortable and stylish travel uniform that I wear whenever I fly. And yes, I've gotten upgrades in this outfit, but only due to frequent flyer status ;)

#everlane #traveloutfits #uniform

———
WHAT I'M WEARING
▪ Long Sleeve Pocket Tee → (XS)
▪ Crew Neck Tee → (XS)
▪ Performance Chinos → (wearing 28x30 in video, but I prefer 28x28)
▪ Denim Jacket → (XS)
▪ Backpack → (old version out of stock)
▪ White Sneakers →
▪ Watch →

———
RELATED VIDEOS
▪ Everlane Try-On →
▪ Minimal Shoe Collection →

———
MY GEAR
▪ Camera →
▪ Microphone →
▪ Laptop →
▪ Desk chair →

———
BUSINESS STUFF
▪ Best YouTube Music →
▪ Income Reports →
▪ Biz Resources →

———
STYLE GUIDES
▪ Free E-Books →
▪ Premium Guide →

———
CHECK OUT
▪ TMM Blog →
▪ Podcast →
▪ Instagram →
▪ Twitter →
▪ Facebook →
▪ FB Group →

———
Contains affiliate links // Stay stylish!

travel outfits,travel outfits men,travel outfit ideas,what to wear to the airport,what to wear when traveling,what to wear when flying,what to wear when flying long distance,comfortable travel outfits,everlane uniform,everlane review,everlane chino,everlane denim jacket,everlane hat,everlane backpack,

Comments