buying a whole new wardrobe to match my dr. martens *extreme back to school haul* ➡️ Subscribe: |
➡️Follow my Insta:
this amputee went a little crazy back to school shopping this year (even though I don't go to school HAHA) come join me for a haul of some cool new AFFORDABLE outfits and funky dance moves. love you all a lot! thanks for watching! Comment below how your first week of school went my loves. xo
Follow Kristie ❤️:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: @kristiesita
Official Website: www.kristiesitaofficial.com
Watch More Kristie Sita:
Latest Uploads:
My Amputation Story:
Amputee Storytime:
Amputee In The Kitchen:
Popular Videos:
About Kristie:
HI MY LOVES ♡ I am a 21 year old amputee after surviving a life threatening boating accident at age 16. I'm here to use my story to bring inspiration, education, hope and Light to this platform and use it to inspire and reach all you lovely and beautiful people out there! On this channel I will be taking you along my journey of faith, honesty, fitness, dance, my one handed life and everything in-between.
Comments
Post a Comment