Hey guys!! In this video I did a get ready with me for my first day of senior year. Along with that I vlogged my first day back and most of the rest of my day! I partnered with Maybelline to bring you guys this exciting video. As I mentioned in the video I shot a more in depth tutorial on this back to school makeup look on Maybelline's YouTube channel, so make sure to go check that out! I had so much fun filming it! #MaybellinePartner Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date with my everyday life because I love posting photos and I always post on my story! Go follow me @sashamorga !! If you enjoyed this video please give it a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE to my channel! Thanks for watching! See you guys in my next video! xoxo, Sasha My Instagram:
My Latest Video:
VLOG CHANNEL:
Check out my merch!
~Social Media~
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:
Musical.ly: sasha.morga
Snapchat: sashanator321
Facebook:
Spotify:
~FAQ's~
How old are you? 17
What grade are you in? 12th grade
What camera do you use? Canon G7X
No Copyright Intended
Comments
Post a Comment