She has a soprano voice and can reach those high notes with such accuracy at her young age. Miriam has already developed perfect pitch and loves singing and playing her little violin!
Subscribe for our next music video! We already working on it!!!
Martin and Miriam YouTube:
Instagram:
Martin and Miriam Life:
Martin and Miriam are multi-talented kids who sing, act, dance, play several music instruments, speak two languages and model. They have traveled throughout the United States and made music videos in several states. Subscribe to see our next videos!
Reflection Lyrics
Look at me
I will never pass for a perfect bride
Or a perfect daughter
Can it be I'm not meant to play this part
Now I see
That if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight, back at me
Why is my reflection someone I don't know
Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am
Though I've tried
When will my reflection show who I am inside
When will my reflection show who I am inside
Songwriters: David Zippel / Matthew Wilder
Reflection lyrics © Walt Disney Music Company
"Reflection" is a song written and produced by Matthew Wilder and David Zippel for the soundtrack of Disney's 1998 animated film Mulan. In the film, the song is performed by Tony Award winner, Filipina singer and actress Lea Salonga as Fa Mulan.
Produced and released during the Disney Renaissance, Mulan was the first of three features produced primarily at the Disney animation studio at Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida. Development for the film began in 1994, when a number of artistic supervisors were sent to China to receive artistic and cultural inspiration. Mulan was well received by critics and the public, grossing $304 million, earning Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations, and winning several Annie Awards including Best Animated Feature. A 2004 direct-to-video sequel, Mulan II, followed. A live-action adaptation of the legend directed by Niki Caro will be released on March 27, 2020
Comments
Post a Comment