NOT JUST A NUMBER'S GAME | From Trackman to real target practice

NOT JUST A NUMBER'S GAME | From Trackman to real target practice CHRONICLES OF A NOT YET CHAMPION GOLFER #34 | Not Just A Numbers Game

Launch monitors these days are incredible and the numbers that they show can give you invaluable knowledge about your game. It can confirm what your strong at and what you need to work on.

Last week I looked at my club face and path numbers, and to be honest I was pretty happy with them. To perform when it matters you have to transfer the numbers into real results and that's what this week's practice was about. I'm hitting to real targets and varying distances and scoring my performance. This is the real measure of where my iron play is at, without the Trackman numbers. See how I get on. Thanks for watching - see you next Tuesday!

FOR MORE UPDATES:

INSTAGRAM |
TWITTER |
BLOG |

golf,professional golfer,golf vlog,distance control,golf iron shots,golf practice drills,alex evans golf,golf target practice,how to strike iron shots,golf shots,european tour,pga tour,erik anders lang,how to control ball flight,how to hit better golf shots,trackman golf,golf course vlog,iron play,strike your irons,

Comments